more email blocking/censorship.

juan c at juang1.heliohost.us
Fri May 21 16:04:22 PDT 2021

	I'm posting this on-list to make sure Shawn sees my reply. I replied to him directly but I don't know if the heliohost.us --> rushpost.com path works.

	As another datapoint, last week part(I think) of heliohost.us got banned by google, and  if I send a message to gmail.com I do get a 'message can't be delivered' bla bla reply. I was also told that the bans eventually clear, though I  have my doubts.

On Fri, 21 May 2021 10:33:54 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 5/20/21 21:20, juan wrote:
> >

> > 	I sent a message from  punks at tfwno.gf to gbnewby at petascale.org (which I believe goes through gmail) and another message to karl and apparently they didn't get them which leads me to believe that cock.li messages are now being discarded by google/sent to gmail's spam folder or something?

> Gmail to cock.li (firemail.cc) works for me. Cock.li to Gmail hasn't
> gone through yet after several minutes (nothing in spam folder).

	hotmail shows the same behaviour. Hotmail to cock.li works. Cock.li to hotmail messages are silently discarded.

> If this is intentional on the part of Google, it's absolutely despicable.

	kinda looks like there is one 'shared' blocking list and it's being used by pg's spam filter, it's being used by google, and...the rest of the arpanet prolly.