*SPAM* Filter borked,

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu May 20 19:22:15 PDT 2021

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 07:33:01PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I'm calling this out because of the inconsistencies in our
> communication.  As long I don't see signatures, I keep waiting for
> men-in-the-middle to work with us in the forthright manner they
> deserve.

You mean, digital signatures like gpg? True that I don't usually do that...

> You mentioned a subscription option to me, regarding spam.  I didn't
> see you mention this to Punk, although I did see you engage him in a
> very friendly manner.

I try to be friendly to everyone :)

In fact, there were previous issues with his email address, which I helped to solve.

> What are your thoughts on Punk not having subscribed?  He seems to
> usually attend closely to the list.

No, that's not the problem this time. And, I see he subscribed an alternate address, which is a good temporary workaround for the blacklist issue.

It was a good idea to mention, though.
  - Greg