*SPAM* Filter borked,

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 20 16:28:12 PDT 2021

Hey Greg,

> Personally, I don't think this is necessary. The nature of the cypherpunks
> list is that people offer their thoughts, knowledge, links, criticism, etc.
> Your contributions are generally on-topic for the list, so I don't think
> there's a reason to downplay yourself.

Are you receiving what I'm writing?

What do you think of this?
> [spam][spam] i tied myself to a table leg again and i want to talk about how boss's striatum
> wire just feels _so_ _great!_  be scared and aggressive around people different from you!
> if i sell you some spam, will you let me buy some of yours? [spam][spam]

Compared to this?
> Hey does anybody have any tips on learning rust on an airgapped machine?  Cargo just
> keep frustrating me so much.  Is there a crate mirror anywhere?  If I made one, would
> anybody else use it?

>>If you are truly posting something that is off-topic, then an "[offtopic]"
>Iindicator or similar might be a good way to indicate that.

I can maybe switch to thatt<okay i wanted to revise this to maybe even
change what I was expressing but my input dialog box is moving my
cursor all around and it is very hard to navigate, so sending as is.
sorry about this.[spam]> honestly I was "trained" to disrupt
communities like this and I want to give people a clear way to protect
themselves from that disruption a little., when I can figure it out.
at all.