*SPAM* Filter borked,

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Thu May 20 16:16:33 PDT 2021

First, I'm glad Punk will interact with the tfwno.gf sysadmin. I'll be happy to help, if there is anything I can do.

And:

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 06:19:46PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> Sorry I didn't read this before replying myself.

No apology needed.

> > PS: As far as I can tell, Karl puts [spam] in his own subject lines. That
> > doesn't seem to be coming from the mailing list server. Please send me a
> > clue, if this isn't correct.
> >

> This is correct.

Personally, I don't think this is necessary. The nature of the cypherpunks list is that people offer their thoughts, knowledge, links, criticism, etc. Your contributions are generally on-topic for the list, so I don't think there's a reason to downplay yourself.

If you are truly posting something that is off-topic, then an "[offtopic]" indicator or similar might be a good way to indicate that.

Of course, I'm just one opinion. There are no rules about this (and the fact that I also manage the list software doesn't make my opinion the "right" one).

Best,
  Greg