Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 20 04:03:38 PDT 2021

Fauci Admits Rand Paul Was Right: Mask-Wearing After Vax Was Theater

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/fauci_admits_wearing_mask_after_vax_is_theatrical_even_though_he_denied_it_under_oath_in_march_.html

Only because the corporate media refuse to mock him can he appear in
public without catcalls and derision as his lot in life.

Yesterday, he blatantly contradicted what he told Senator Rand Paul
under oath in testimony last March: yes, wearing a mask indoors after
being vaccinated is just theater.

    ("I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals but being
a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an
indoor setting is extremely low."):

    Dr. Fauci admits his wearing masks indoors despite being
vaccinated was based on imagery, not science:

    "I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals but being a
fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an
indoor setting is extremely low." pic.twitter.com/UdJdhHvoR0
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 18, 2021

The big problem is that 2 months ago Dr. Fauci testified the exact
opposite under oath to Dr. Rand Paul (a doctor who actually treats
people medically):

    . at RandPaul evicerates Dr. Fauci over the “theater” of requiring
Americans already immune from Covid to continue wearing masks.

    Fauci’s ultimate rebuttal: “I totally disagree with you”
pic.twitter.com/Ea0utSRUAb
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 18, 2021

Sen. Paul is not amused:

    ICYMI today I joined @marthamaccallum on Fox News to discuss Dr.
Fauci and the new CDC guidelines. pic.twitter.com/zBj5HBZCA3
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) May 18, 2021