UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:06:31 PDT 2021

"Resistance is futile -- Elizondo"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6CnXC5P4Is tucker elizondo re lying,
physibles, leakers, congress run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfibbq-ih8o tucker carlson leslie kean

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/fastwalkers-slowwalkers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZM9Ibf0Guk space force w steven greer
countdown to disclosure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkBsbiaIzqw elizondo physics on basement office
https://i.redd.it/yssv9ln98hv61.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqsg8jfecY russel brand - shift or distraction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crf8mR0c4Eg lina howe on hannibal tv

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qvge45/tom-delonges-ufo-research-company-paid-dollar35000-for-exotic-metals-that-might-actually-just-be-bismuth

https://old.reddit.com/r/411ExperiencedReaders/comments/ebi0fi/ufo_india_1958_four_entities_emerged_two_boys_who/fb4wgwb
https://archive.org/details/transactionsasi22japagoog

"Whatever happens, just know aliens been watching for centuries.
If they start blowing us up now it wasnt them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1taWtO8b_c crash retrievals foreign tech

"The stone age takes hundreds of thousands of years, then you have
thousands of years of bronze age, antiquity, and so on, and then
we almost immediately reach the stars as technology advances
exponentially all of a sudden. We are right now in this very short
slice of time, just 100 to 200 years, where our technology advances
to that of a spacefaring species. No other planet in this galaxy
is in this short, critical moment at this time. We are about to
enter the galaxy ourselves and that makes this era very important."