[spam] [nt] activists and law enforcement have both dedicated their lives to protecting the public

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:55:45 PDT 2021

Personally, it's really crummy that there is no dialog with your
accuser when there is a situation.  Usually you never even learn who
they are.  This makes conflict grow and grow as people understand each
other less and less.

I don't want my way of protecting myself to be to call the cops on
everyone.  I want to talk to people.  Especially, if I call the cops
on a rich person, I can get my life destroyed.  But they can call the
cops on me all they want, and say anything they want about me.