COVID-19 Fake Vaccine Causing Magnitism

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 15 10:48:32 PDT 2021

> however I feel this offer isn't real.
>>

> https://searx.be/search?q=digital+magnetic+field+probe
>
> (is anyone able to rescue yacy.net?  their public portal isn't
> functioning for me)
>
> I intended to provide a real offer, but have not checked my funds and
> don't know where you live or if you are able to share a shipping address.

Update from my insanity: ferromagnetic particles don't emit a magnetic
field.  I guess you would want a force sensor on the magnet, rather than a
field probe.  (Sad.  I like field probes.)

If you offer stronger evidence smarter people than me will listen.

I bet searx has force measurement devices too though.