COVID-19 Fake Vaccine Causing Magnitism

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Sat May 15 05:27:21 PDT 2021

On 21-05-15 07:00:49, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/magnets-covid-vaccine/ -- this is
> false per the Snopes rating.
>
> (Not sure what happened to the previous reply I sent. Apologies in
> advance for any duplicates.)

I do not trust snopes at all, nor should you. Second, I have sent this
email not to share other's commentary but to send independent
confirmation done by my own hand. That is one of the primary
contributors to actual "Science", in conformance with the Scientific
Method: Successful Replication of Experiment.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org