CNN : Ransomware group follows through on threat to release personnel files of DC police officers

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Thu May 13 05:11:06 PDT 2021

On 21-05-12 08:32:27, jim bell wrote:
> CNN : Ransomware group follows through on threat to release
> personnel files of DC police officers.
> http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_allpolitics/~3/Aox9kBqCzug/index.html

Where are they dumping these files? I can't find these files
anywhere. In-fact, the only sites I can find is a dead onion for the
original authors of the ransomware. A vice article I read has
bare-minimum screenshots that may or may not be real.

Without a url to validate the leaks, I do not consider this story
real.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org