[spam] [spam] [spam] [personal] attempts to speak kindly

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:58:13 PDT 2021

SS:  I am confused but I know you are my enemy!  I can tell you know the
same.

SS2:  You know it well, and you are certainly dead.

SS:  This knowledge of combat, it is a bond between us despite our deadly
struggle.

SS2:  Yes.  That's true.

The two then fight even more viciously.  The war stimulation algorithm
records the interaction as a way to stimulate conflict.