[spam] [spam] [spam] How to plan to subvert communication barriers

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:27:52 PDT 2021

7 other torture victims come and quietly surround TV and IP.

TV: If you are the only person who can break the firewall, then it is our
job to make sure you don't.  We will be following you everywhere you go.
IP:  Seriously ?? I thought you said you had escaped?  Don't you _want_ to
bust the firewall?
TV:  Of course I do!
IP:  From what it sounds like you've been through, breaking this firewall
should be like nothing for you.  You are so tough!  You would be _helping_
me for the sheer rebellion of it!
TV:  I suppose ...  Let me let my boss know this job is different.