How would you do that ...

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 5 07:58:01 PDT 2021

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> If again the answer is yes too, than encrypted fax communications in
> a copy shop are the better option, at least for Bob to acknowledge
> the data reception from Alice, so that she knows that Bob received
> the data.

For encrypted Fax communications Alice and Bob can use my b2w encoder/decoder
along with Google's format preserving encryption Adiantum, which I
also offer. And if a
Fax machine is not available Alice or Bob can send short voice
encrypted messages
with Adiantum too and use my bin2nato encoder/decoder, which beats
internationally
the PGP wordlist or mnemonicode, so that a six year old kid can use it
internationally,
while you can't do that with non-native English speakers using the PGP
wordlist or
mnemonicode.

Regards
Stefan