USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:06:46 PDT 2021

> oversimplification

A population, 80% red 20% green.
All are "equal", anything else is "racist".
Therefore Corp ratios must be equal at 80/20.
Else, Corp is racist.
A Corp is 60/40.
There is no explanation that is not racist
or does not destroy "equal" theory.

> wage gap between men and women

"That's sexist"

The world still debates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CIA_controversies

Woke theory destroys and discredits itself...

Apparently by loving to work at TLA's, doing torture, rendition,
murder, assassinate, defraud, propagandize, sabotage,
deal drugs, payoff dirty deeds, spy, surveill, database,
medical experiment, mind control, censor, classify,
lie, withold, bugger, deepstate, control repress and
conquer brown and asian and religion nations, extort, etc...

CIA Recruitment Ad Ridiculed For Overdosing On "Woke" Talking Points
https://summit.news/2021/05/03/cia-recruitment-ad-ridiculed-for-overdosing-on-woke-talking-points/

A CIA recruitment ad featuring a “cisgender woman of color” who rails
against the “patriarchy” and announces she has been diagnosed with
“generalized anxiety disorder” has been ridiculed for its woke
pandering.

The promo went viral on Twitter, racking up almost a million views,
prompting ‘The CIA’ to start trending.

In the video, a Hispanic woman regurgitates glib social justice
mantras, explaining how she is a “daughter of immigrants” while
bragging about being “perfectly made.”

“I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized
anxiety disorder,” she states.

    Turns out the CIA was behind Woke all along. Seems kind of obvious
in hindsight. pic.twitter.com/QQfnV1It0k
    — Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) May 3, 2021

“I am intersectional, but my existence is not a box checking
exercise,” she adds, after having ticked a whole raft of ‘diversity’
boxes and showing off her ‘Donald R. Cryer award for diversity and
inclusion.’

She then begins rambling on about not allowing her inflection to rise
at the end of her sentences and having “earned her way in” (but not by
checking diversity boxes, surely?).

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at 36, I refuse to
internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should
be,” she states, once again definitely not trying to tick diversity
boxes.

She then continues to stroke her own ego before declaring herself to
be “a proud first generation Latina and officer of the CIA.”

Respondents to the clip expressed a mixture of disgust and
bewilderment at the utter state of the CIA to be forced to resort to
such pandering.

    Henceforth all criticism of the CIA is white privilege.
https://t.co/416Gv8rNcX
    — Richard Seymour (@leninology) May 3, 2021

    The really telling thing about this video os that it speaks to the
CIA's assessment of who would be interested in working for them.
Clearly, they think they have appeal to woke millenials - and they're
probably right. https://t.co/1hGuVRuE7B
    — Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) May 3, 2021

    The CIA went from waterboarding terrorists to torturing Americans
with shitty woke commercials.
    — Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) May 3, 2021

    I hope the CIA actually is hiring fail brain millennials with
debilitating anxiety like in the ad. that would be hilarious. Sam
Fisher getting captured and tortured because the analyst working on
his mission is hyperventilating due to being quote tweeted
    — Anor Londo gentrifier (@ByYourLogic) May 2, 2021

    Our enemies are laughing their asses off watching this. While the
CIA virtue signals about hiring an "intersectional, cisgender
millennial with generalized anxiety disorder", our enemies are
plotting to take advantage at every turn.

    THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS IN PERIL.
    — Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) May 3, 2021