SDR projects have been developing

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:20:08 PDT 2021

> due to regulatory/ITAR fears very few competent SDR developers
> have ventured past producing papers on possibly practical covert
> comms. These papers rarely offer links to open code
> or over-air experimental results.

The overlay networks darknets tor onions wifi, etc all have plenty of
websites, forums, news, mail, ipfs, lbry, git repos, blockchains, etc...
that these developers could post their papers and code to.

With the relavant links or object reference hashes copied out
to places like cypherpunks/me, if they want.

What links are there to existing [repositories of] such topical papers?