[hobby] [notes] [sdr] [spam] was Re: SDR projects have been developing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:12:55 PDT 2021

I'm thinking on this a little more and wondering if you could just solve
for the antenny response vector on one hug matrix equation, without even
using ICA.

I dunno, I'm confused.  I wish I were implementing this instead of posting
it.  It's been casually in my head for years.

I don't like being brainwashed to believe I am a terrorist.  I spent my
life caring deeply for everyone and yearning to prevent harm.  I have
nothing against the right wing, there just weren't any rightwingers in my
family so I never learned about it.