[hobby] [notes] [sdr] [spam] was Re: SDR projects have been developing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun May 2 12:05:40 PDT 2021

Something to be prepared for when pursuing something like this is signals
being diversely reflected and transformed, which could make it frustrating
to identify them coming from one single source, unless say there is a clear
path to it.

This can likely be handled in a similar manner, and I'm sure somebody with
actual experience in the domain would be pretty familiar with doing so.
All problems are solvable but we have to start with the ones in front of us
to get anywhete.

ICA is a pretty old form of source separation and doesn't handle
timeshifting or media that cause nonlinear transformations.  Still may be
good enough if used in an informed way with a willingness to transform the
data to look like plain linear mixing.