[spam] [spam] different kind mcjokes

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:15:28 PDT 2021

Percy turned to his friend and said, "-please_ mind control me to do a
repetitive rote task for an end-user."  Percy's face eas downturned into a
sad, tortured expression.  He displayed his mobile phone, which had just
displayed the words "jackpot!" amidst rapidly changing images of
overcutened kittens and shocking medical atrocities.

"Percy, you're my friend.  I refuse to mind control you."

The next block over was major internet corporation.  Hundreds of software
developers who were hard at work attending to API and platform details,
suddenly pulled their hands away from their keyboards.