[spam] [spam] different kind mcjokes

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:28:34 PDT 2021

"Percy, I think you've had enough," the bartender said, motioning to some
of Percy's friends playing poker nearby.

"But I am a human being!" Percy replied, while dancing his fingers on his
mobile phone, as if this totally explained the situation.

"I am a human being, and I would like to be mind-controlled to perform a
repetitive task for an end-user like everybody else.  I have rights!"

"Percy, can I have the pot if you're not going to bid?"