We are being manipulated to engage in conflict

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 26 10:16:41 PDT 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:45:00 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2021, 12:26 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:47:20 +0000
> > coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > when someone is spewing vitriol and hyperbole to animate
> > >  you into action, they are manipulating you
> >

> >         notice that 'spewing vitriol and hyperbole' is the very
> > 'description' a US nazi uses to refer to objective description of his
> > actions.
>

> What you mea is that all of us are doing these same things?

	I don't know about you, but I am not a US subject defending US criminals. Rest of posters tho...

>         people can check the archives to see to what degree coderman is a
> > US govt agent who explicitly advocates censorship on this 'cypherpunk' list.
> >

> Stop censoring productive dialogue by replying to it with nothing but
> emotional, blame-oriented, opinions!

	Sorry, you are redefining censorship into absurdity while at the same time ignoring people who crassly support real censorship - like coderman.

> productive dialogue

	there is no productive dialogue on this list. Only US technofascist propaganda, trumpofascist propaganda, even your own 'lefty' pro US govt propaganda, etc.

> Re: "snitch jacketing"
>
> > We are being manipulated to engage in conflict
> >

> >         no, you 'see' conflict when somebody doesn't robotically agree
> > with all the spam on the list.
>

> I feel so full of conflict when I read what you wrote here.
>
> Don't fall for our spam, punk.  We're just trying to get a rise out of
> you.

	Well, I can ignore the spam, and then this list would become simply a mirror/copy/repository of spam/copypasta. Would you be happier if no one pointed out what this list actually is? (a mirror of propaganda from a bunch of joogle selected sources).

> It's not about you; it's our own issues we're dealing with when we
> give you this shit.

	thing is, your 'issues' affect the whole world. See for instance bell's explict calls for the arch criminal turd musk to engage in electronic warfare against enemies of the US military. Latest target : the phillipines.