We are being manipulated to engage in conflict

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 26 09:28:53 PDT 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 15:47:20 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> when someone is spewing vitriol and hyperbole to animate
>  you into action, they are manipulating you

	notice that 'spewing vitriol and hyperbole' is the very 'description' a US nazi uses to refer to objective description of his actions.

	people can check the archives to see to what degree coderman is a US govt agent who explicitly advocates censorship on this 'cypherpunk' list.

> We are being manipulated to engage in conflict

	no, you 'see' conflict when somebody doesn't robotically agree with all the spam on the list.