grarpamp's US right wing fascist propaganda.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 26 09:24:53 PDT 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:38:37 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Change subject description to be more accurate.

	My description is pretty accurate. Funny you didn't object to grarpamps fascist propaganda and his misleading subjects tho.

> Idea: "We are being
> manipulated to engage in conflict, and seem unable to resist.  How should
> this be handled?"  Maybe too long for a subject line though?

	We are being spammed by technofascist right wingers like bell, grarpamp and professor turd among others.

	Except for ocassional discussion between you and me, there are no 'threads' on this list, only spam being forwared from mainstream arpanet propaganda websites. The kind of web  garbage I would never bother reading gets diligently posted on this list.

	Isn't that funny? You can go to joogle and get all the pentagon propaganda you want. Or else, you could in theory subscribe to the 'cypherpunks' mailing list and talk to some real people who aren't pentagon bots. And yet what we have here is just copypasta of pentagon-joogle propaganda. Up to the point of having jim bell advocating joogle phone surveillance and thermal surveillance cameras.