FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 00:00:26 PDT 2021

https://consentfactory.org/2021/03/22/the-new-normal-reality-police/

So, according to Facebook and the Atlantic Council, I am now a
“dangerous individual,” you know, like a “terrorist,” or a “serial
murderer,” or “human trafficker,” or some other kind of “criminal.” Or
I’ve been praising “dangerous individuals,” or disseminating their
symbols, or otherwise attempting to “sow dissension” and cause
“offline harm.”

Actually, I’m not really clear what I’m guilty of, but I’m definitely
some sort of horrible person you want absolutely nothing to do with,
whose columns you do not want to read, whose books you do not want to
purchase, and the sharing of whose Facebook posts might get your
account immediately suspended. Or, at the very least, you’ll be issued
this warning:

I could go on and on with this, and I’m sure I will in future columns.
It’s kind of the only story at the moment, the changeover from
simulated democracy to pathologized-totalitarianism as the governing
structure of global capitalism. For now, I’ll just leave you with one
more image in this already overly pictorial column. Don’t worry, it’s
been thoroughly “fact-checked,” so there’s no need to read or question
the fine print (even though I have a feeling you will) …