USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:26:22 PDT 2021

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-in-rio-grande-valley-releasing-illegal-crossers-into-us-without-court-date
> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigration-migrant-children-in-border-patrol-custody-hits-15500/
> https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1373764188032675844

https://www.axios.com/photos-overcrowded-border-patrol-migrant-tents-0525a96b-0dc8-473f-b59c-38b0b3e52760.html
https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1373994703901888512
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1373974379051282433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xff5mHG2hy8 Project Veritas: Inside
Biden's Lies - Secret Human Importation Camps, Dems Corrupt
Citizenship4Votes Bribery Plan

Border Facility Photos Leak Revealing Hundreds Of Children Huddled In
"Terrible Conditions"

Photos from inside a US Customs and Border Protection overflow
facility have leaked, revealing hundreds of children huddling on the
floor of eight 'pods' - each of which are supposed to hold 260 people
- yet one of which had over 400 unaccompanied male minors crammed
together, according to Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX), who provided the
photos to Axios to raise awareness about the situation.

The photos, taken over the weekend by someone else, come amid a media
embargo by the Biden administration, which has refused to allow press
into the facilities to observe and document what's going on.

Ahem:

    "We didn't lock people up in cages," Biden said at ABC debate,
defending Obama administration immigration policy. Not only was that
not true about the Obama administration, the pictures today show
what's going on in his administration. https://t.co/bfo7uEIl36
    — Mollie (@MZHemingway) March 22, 2021

Cueller, who toured the Donna, Texas facility but did not take the
photos himself, described the setting as "terrible conditions for the
children," who he said need to quickly be moved into the care of the
Department of Health and Human Services - which is currently at
capacity due to a surge of migrants into the United States following
President Biden's pro-illegal policies.

More via Axios:

    Border Patrol agents are "doing the best they can under the
circumstances" but are "not equipped to care for kids" and "need help
from the administration," he said.
    "We have to stop kids and families from making the dangerous trek
across Mexico to come to the United States. We have to work with
Mexico and Central American countries to have them apply for asylum in
their countries."
    As of Saturday, there were 10,000 migrants in CBP custody overall.
Nearly half were unaccompanied minors — thousands of whom had been
waiting for more than 3 days in border patrol facilities, according to
government data provided to Axios by another source.

"I have said repeatedly from the very outset a Border Patrol station
is no place for a child," said DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas in a
Sunday interview on CNN - discussing the situation he helped to
create. "That is why we are working around the clock to move these
children out of the Border Patrol facilities into the care and custody
of the Department of Health and Human Services that shelters them."

Project Veritas, meanwhile, has also obtained exclusive footage from
inside the facility.

How will Biden's water carriers defend this?

    How would you describe this facility, Joe? https://t.co/uPWzI8zzCU
pic.twitter.com/zIZPHWDCv7
    — Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) March 22, 2021