UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:58:19 PDT 2021

https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-discloses-satellites-pick-up-ufos-engaged-in-action-that-we-dont-have-technology-for/
https://twitter.com/danielchaitin7/status/1373054999954087936

Former Trump Intel Chief Reveals "Quite A Few More UFOs Detected Than
Public Knows"

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe spoke with Fox
News' Maria Bartiromo Friday about UFOs and unexplained sightings.

"When we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have
seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite
imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain,"
Ratcliffe told Bartiromo.

"Movements that are hard to replicate that we don't have the
technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier
without a sonic boom," he said.

In December, President Trump's COVID-19 relief and government funding
bill began a 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to
release what they knoq about UFOs. The complete report is expected to
be published on June 1.

Ratcliffe told the Fox News host that Americans would be surprised by
the number of UFO sightings over the years.

"When we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is,
it's not just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence
collection," he explained. "Usually, we have multiple sensors that are
picking up these things, and some of these are unexplained phenomenon,
and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public."

One of the latest sightings came from an American Airlines plane was
en route to Phoenix, Arizona, from Cincinnati, Ohio. The pilots
observed a missile-like object zooming above the commercial jet in the
skies over Arizona last month.

Investigative reporter Sara Carter spoke with Luis Elizondo, the
Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program former director. This
secretive Pentagon unit studied UFOs. He said Ratcliff's interview
with Bartiromo "further illustrates the reality of what other senior
members of our Executive and Legislative Branches are already aware
of, in that the UAP/UFO issue is real, relevant, and a national
security interest."

Here's Ratcliffe's full interview with Bartiromo:

    Wow. Maria Bartiromo gets former DNI John Ratcliffe to talk about
UFOs ahead a deadline for the government to disclose what it knows
about them...

    "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these
things...there is actually quite a few more than have been made
public" pic.twitter.com/qu4VlzrZw1
    — Daniel Chaitin (@danielchaitin7) March 19, 2021

... and who knows why the federal government is in such a rush to
release a UFO report during a pandemic and economy on fiscal and
monetary life support. Could it be a big distraction for the public,
as we first noted weeks ago?

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2321251/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-space-chief-says-aliens-may-well-exist-but-they-havent-met-humans/