USA 2020 Elections: Thread

David Barrett dbarrett at expensify.com
Sat Mar 20 16:16:16 PDT 2021

I'm sorry, you're right I was rude to jump to conclusions. Just to confirm
a baseline, with your posts here, what is your goal? Are you generally
trying to be a part of the positive change and put these ideas into
practice? Or do you have some other reason for writing so prolifically to
this list?

David