Slow Eugenics

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Mar 19 13:05:19 PDT 2021

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 03:37:13 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 3:59 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> >  flu farce and other false flag attacks.
> >

> Covid-19 was touted as a "farce" because the wealthy class

	covid IS a farce and I am the only one calling it a farce. And I'm not exactly 'wealthy'

> are trying to get the working class to slowly die off.  Even a 1% death rate

	germany : 19000 fake deaths, pop. 80 millions : 0.02 %
	japan : 8600 fake deaths, pop. 130 millions : 0.006 %
	china ; 4800 fake deaths, pop. 1400 FUCKING MILLIONS : 0.0003 %

	I suggest you take a very long, hard look at those figures and read them many times.

	By the way your working/wealthy class classification misses the point. Way more important is the division between ruling class and serfs. And 'poor' 'working' non human trash like cops are part of the ruling class.

> helps this goal.  It's a survival of the fittest thing,  left over in various policies  because people actually thought it was a good idea way back when

	nonsense.

.

> You see this elsewhere in things like access to health care and clean water.

	nonsense. Humanity WILL be exterminated by govcorp using jim bell's beloved technofascism, not a completely fake 'pandemic'.