USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:41:56 PDT 2021

>> Ps: Dem's now queuing up and voting on bills to take your 2A guns away.

> Democrats gonna fuck yur rights
> away faster than an Asian masseuse can jerk you off...

> Democrats and Fake News are busy stoking Racial Hatred before knowing
> Fundie incels know the truth... whores are sinners.
> Internet, employers, churches, schools, Big Tech, and
> censors are all now busy purging all things Robert Aaron Long.

Democrats and their Fake News Comrades got caught
ejaculating their lies upon the public about motivations and firearms...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/atlanta-shooting-suspect-tells-cops-attacks-not-racially-motivated-allegedly-driven-by-sexual-addiction_3737512.html
Just as we expected, given the increasing clamor of claims of
increased violence against Asian Americans (and the narrative need to
pin this to 'white supremacists' rather than the mostly black - that
we have seen - assailants that have been charged or 'caught on tape'
in these attacks), last night's killing spree at 3 mostly-Asian-run
massage parlors in Atlanta triggered race-based outrage (white
suspect, 8 dead young Asian women).

Authorities have stated that Robert Aaron Long, 21, of Woodstock, said
the shooting spree was connected to his "addiction to sex," and not
racially motivated.

Cherokee County Sheriff Frank Reynolds told reporters that Long was
apparently a frequent visitor at the massage parlors
“The suspect has been interviewed, which indicated he has some issues,
potentially sexual addiction. He may have frequented some of these
places in the past,” he said, adding that allegedly, the gunman sought
to “eliminate the temptation” by committing acts of violence against
them.
Again, we believe that he frequented these places in the past and
maybe have been lashing out.”

Atlanta Police Chief Rodney Bryant also said that officers “are just
not there yet” about whether the shooting was racially motivated.

“He does claim that it was not racially motivated,” Capt. Jay Baker of
the sheriff’s office elaborated

But none of that stopped Chuck Schumer opining on it being a hate crime...

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1372205324451651588
    Atlanta was shocked last night by a series of shootings leaving 8
people dead—6 of Asian descent
    We can't lose our vigilance against the forces of hate, bigotry,
discrimination—We must #StopAsianHate
    And we must move forward on legislation to help stop the gun
violence epidemic
    — Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) March 17, 2021

Never let a crisis go to waste eh, Chucky?

More lefty and political wastes...

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/a-page-out-of-the-communist-playbook-pitting-family-members-against-each-other/
https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/if-2020-was-divide-in-2021-the-elites-plan-to-conquer/