Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:25:40 PDT 2021

The jokes and stories are apparently analogies regarding my own personal
brainwashing experience, with all the parts replaced.  Maybe they mean
other things too.

Here's another:

Boss has been mind controlled by vivisected (so, this is before he dies),
and is cleaning things up.  But all boss's behaviors are miswired, just
like the vivisected were all their lives, building this miswiring being the
only thing they understood how to do.

So, when cleaning things up, boss does stuff that is either similar to past
cleanup behaviors, or has similarity to the presence of cleaning up in
culture (from dictatorsoft's database), but does not actually cover
anything up at all, rather spreads it all over in ways that make it shoved
in everyone's faces.

Boss gets janitor broom and starts sweeping dead body down street.
Later, boss sees video of himself doing this on television at store.  "This
is bad for business," boss says to the fruit vendor at the grocery store,
pointing at the video, "what can we do about it?"
"I'm not your neurosurgeon, mr.  I'm a fruit vendor," the fruit vendor
replies.  Unfortunately, in boss's public language of covering up crimes,
this means that the fruit vendor is, indeed, the mind control manager boss
is expecting, and is simply introducing the topic in a way that is
reliable.  Why else would they mention neurosurgery?

--

I've been experience severe "self-punishment" the past two weeks and can
barely move.  I would rather preserve my memories in ways that might not