small rehash of part of modern cointelpro/disruption tactics from activism

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Mar 10 08:48:43 PST 2021

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 08:25:52 -0500
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 9, 2021, 9:29 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 20:03:02 -0500
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Private Military Corporations (PMCs) are essentially mercenaries acting
> > > largely outside of government regulation or democratic control.
> >
> >         that's completely false. Those 'private' criminals follow orders
> > from the politicians. They are a smoke screen for the govt that allows the
> > govt to do whatever it pleases and blame the 'private' sector.
>

> I'm slightly aware the CIA will set up fake business to do things, but I
> don't know much about it.

	But I was refering to real businesses. A mercenary army is a business of sorts, just not a free market business. Likewise, things like joogle, jakobo's fukerbook, amazon, crapple, etc are businesses and are also a 'private' facade for the NSA. You can regard them as mercenaries too.

	Point is, whatever those businesses do, it's done with full approval of the government. "Government regulation" and "democratic control" is just propaganda.

	That is what govcorp is.

> From a place of fighting eminent domain, the
> corporations look in charge.

	Except, eminent domain is a purely legal/political act of theft. There's no eminet domain without government.

> They enter a political area and lobby etc it
> to their will with reliability, often replacing most of the staff.

	They are 50/50 partners in crime and both the 'oublic' sector criminals and the 'private' sector criminals have to be executed at the same time.