Influencing oligarchy's crazy community bag

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 04:36:12 PST 2021

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 8:56 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So how do we influence the oligarchy while they surveil us?
>
> Historically, revolutionaries would simply drag them out into the
> street and murder them when things became unfree, untenable, etc.

I guess that's how things kind of 'settle'.  I think of powerholders
more as the 'cultural spirits' that hold them, than individual
leaders.  The view aligns the two approaches of changing what is
happening and the people in charge.

> You have precious little time left.

Don't spread fear like that.  It's been the endtimes for a long time now.

I clicked your mkultra link.  It is so wonderful, what you shared.  It
is so wonderful.