alien gravity drive

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:08:44 PST 2021

>>> ... There's no way that somebody could produce a
>>> force at a distance using superconductors [1],
>>
>> correct; superconductor are good at producing magnetic fields,
>>  not gravitational force...
>
> Do you know what spurred you to post about a warp drive that requires
> a tethered collapsed mass to function?
>
> The podkletnov gravity beam hit the newspapers when I was an
> adolescent or so.  The article said the researcher was hired by Boeing
> after making an object jump across the room.  It's one of the few
> newspaper articles my parents showed me.

I looked into this a little more, valuing my memories, and am
presently holding it with skepticism.  An interview with podkletnov it
sounds like he is lying, to me, because he refuses final details that
could be used to verify his work.  The article I recall reading did
not seem to be about a russian, and I am aware that news firms will
produce topic articles for pay.

But most importantly I am a very confused person and should not be
spending time focusing on extra things that are hard to discern the
truth of.  I get delusional and stuff, and consensus reality helps.