alien gravity drive

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:16:38 PST 2021

On 3/7/21, coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
> hello Karl, replies below as usual :)

Hey, I was dissociated differently in my last email.  Hope you are
well.  I am struggling to prioritise and then accomplish decrypting
the emails you have sent me.

Do you know what spurred you to post about a warp drive that requires
a tethered collapsed mass to function?

The podkletnov gravity beam hit the newspapers when I was an
adolescent or so.  The article said the researcher was hired by Boeing
after making an object jump across the room.  It's one of the few
newspaper articles my parents showed me.

The effect is rumored to be debunked by
https://sci-hub.se/10.1109/EH.2004.1310847 but they do not actually
cite that it is debunked in that paper, simply saying without citation
that the experiments "would be difficult and costly to duplicate, and
remain unsubstantiated by reliable independent sources."

Regardless, gravitoelectric and gravitomagnetic effects aren't really
my domain, although if i were a free-wheeling makerhobbyist I might
try to make a levitating lawnmower and see for myself.  Do you visit
email citations?

>> ... a force solely from microwaves resonating within
>> a copper cavity [2],
>
> agreed. this has been shown to be measurement error.

I've been exposed to different information.  I thought it was from
coupling with the power lines, and was still controversial.  I know of
a hobbyist trying to build one; how to build a sufficiently conductive
cavity overlaps with the goal of shielding.

>> .. or a force solely from ionization of air
>> around a craft [3].
>
> agreed. the visual aspects of UAPs is likely secondary
> excitation due to the gravitational thrust used to
> propel the craft.
>
> [ one other note from the research:
>   they find that the optimal orientiation for such
>   travel is a dish facing forward : the exact position
>   UAP craft use before rapid acceleration... ]

I don't know much, don't really follow UAPs,.  It's cool that
ʻOumuamua is being touted as an alien craft, and the fact that we are
not hunting it down and visiting it with all our effort demonstrates
the direness of our ability to cooperate as a species (it's either
falsely described, or unfunded, and what a waste if we guess the wrong
one of those two).

>> As ludicrous as inferring what
>> was real based on somebody's body language alone without putting wires
>> in their head [4].
>
> this is merely one aspect of credibility:
>  he's not showing obvious signs of deception.

I actually was on a system that couldn't play video when I read your
email, and I'm handling some behavioral limitations right now as I
work on a project.

With deep learning you can read a _lot_ from body language, now, and
I'm sure people can deep fake all the stuff people read, too.  I don't
imagine we'll _quite_ hit it all at this immediate time in our
history.  The key to finding truth is remembering that everyone is
inherently good, and communication only exists to share it.

> consider also the consistency over decades,
>  the overbearing government respose, and
>   the whitewashing of his education and work history...
>
> perhaps the forthcoming report will shed some light? :P
>

> best regards,

It is nice to see a pgp signature on this list and to reply with one,
even though it is not mine. PGP is vulnerable to message filtering,
and unsigned-messages containing extensive handwaving.