alien gravity drive

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:01:40 PST 2021

[spam]

This is total fiction.  There's no way that somebody could produce a
force at a distance using superconductors [1], a force solely from
microwaves resonating within a copper cavity [2], or a force solely
from ionization of air around a craft [3].  Regardless, we would need
some kind of strange computer smart enough to pursue tasks on its own,
and people who actually cared to use the technology, to make it
economical to do anything like that.  As ludicrous as inferring what
was real based on somebody's body language alone without putting wires
in their head [4].

1: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=624881298026677939
2: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=8162894551494157123 (to be
debunked or confirmed this year!)