Key witness in Assange case admits to lies in indictment - Stundin

David Barrett dbarrett at expensify.com
Tue Jun 29 20:51:55 PDT 2021

He isn't in prison is he?  He is hiding in an embassy.  He can leave at any
time.  At that time he'll be given a chance to refute this witness, and if
it's as clear cut as you think. that'll be it.  Then again... I think we
all agree that it's not nearly that clear cut, and that this one witness is
most likely not the full case against him.  But the only way to hear that
case is to try it in court.  The very court Assange is refusing to appear
in.

David