Ross Ulbricht got 2xLife+40 for a Harmless Website

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 29 11:43:49 PDT 2021

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:56:36 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 29, 2021, 1:35 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 12:34:05 -0400
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > I'm sure the court reviewed evidence to the extent that lawyers pushed it
> > > to.
> >
> >         why do you keep playing his game, pretending his nazi courts and
> > his nazi 'laws' have any legitimacy at all?
> >

> I'll try to answer a guess as to what you mean if you can stop giving me a
> worse game to play.  Everything has some degree of legitimacy.

	That's  wrong. Criminals like barrett have no legitimacy. And neither has your 'democracy', your government and your country. Everything barrett has said so far is just shameless promotion of crime.

	Last but not least, the US cesspool is a so called 'republic' (more meaningless jargon of course, but 'technically correct')

	Not only the US fascist cesspool is a 'republic' instead of a 'democracy' but if you bother to look at the 'elections' that the orange monkey 'won', it turns out that he got LESS VOTES than the clinton cunt. OOPS.

	It would be an excercise in infinte self-parody to pretend that the US is a 'democracy' in which the guy who gets LESS VOTES is elected. The 'will' of US subjects means nothing.