How to isolate/figure out whispers in audio clip?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 29 11:28:01 PDT 2021

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:57:55 -0400
Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 29, 2021, 1:51 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 00:01:38 +0000
> > Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> vomited:
> >

> > > I have an .MP4 clip of Joe Biden whispering to 13-year-old Maggie Coons
> > > before trying to kiss her:
> > >
> > https://douglaslucas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/JoeBiden_ChrisCoons_6Jan2015.mp4
> > >

> >         LMAO! Just watched the clip. It's nice to see evidence of the
> > total and complete madness of feminazi trash like douglas lucas. Or
> > infinite dishonesty. Or both!
> >

> What's in the clip?

	didn't you watch it? It's a bunch of US, high-ranking non-human criminals and 'family'(I'm guessing), posing for a picture.

	In case I wasn't clear enough, only feminazi criminals like lucas can pretend and blatanly lie, misrepresenting it as something else. In this case lucas pretending that turd biden is trying to kiss anyone. And so the clip, together with lucas' claim, are evidence of lucas' detachment from reality.

	As to trying to figure out what the biden turd is saying, here's shocking news for you and other technocrats. If people can't understand what he's saying, that's because the information is missing and no amount of pseudo-scientfic fraud will magicaly create something that doesn't exist.

	You can of course use pseudo-scientific fraud, 'digital signal processing'  and computers to 'interpret' noise as anything you want, and you can use your bullshit 'aritificial intelligence' to make biden or anybody else say anything you want.

	Just like you can watch at random ink spots and see 'things'.