How to isolate/figure out whispers in audio clip?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jun 29 10:54:42 PDT 2021

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 00:01:38 +0000
Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> vomited:

> I have an .MP4 clip of Joe Biden whispering to 13-year-old Maggie Coons
> before trying to kiss her:
> https://douglaslucas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/JoeBiden_ChrisCoons_6Jan2015.mp4

	LMAO! Just watched the clip. It's nice to see evidence of the total and complete madness of feminazi trash like douglas lucas. Or infinite dishonesty. Or both!

>before trying to kiss her

	an act that exists only in the minds of feminazi non human trash. Did I mention that all trash who engange in that sort of amoral 'crusade' and witch hunting are government agents?

>How to isolate/figure out whispers in audio clip?

	kill yourself - that's how.