Edward Snowden Says Assange 'Could Be Next' After John McAfee Suicide

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jun 27 19:18:56 PDT 2021

On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 21:56:01 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, 9:39 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:56:32 -0400
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Our country was founded on revolution,
> >

> >         That's hilariously wrong karl.
> >
> >         Your US cesspool was 'founded' by a coup d'etat carried by SLAVE
> > OWNERS. The only thing the US non-revolution changed was criminal control
> > from english non-human turds to US non-human turds.
> >
> >         You and barret do not know the A of the ABC of the history of the
> > cesspool where you live. Or are completely dishonest. Guess which one is
> > the correct explanation.
> >

> It's notable that we killed the locals,

	yes, you did that too.

> and then waged a war on our
> homeland,

	...furthermore the coup d'etat' against england was bankrolled by the french monarchy. I bet your nazi govt schools didn't teach you that.

	bottom line here is that only the worst kind of dishonest turd can pretend that there's any 'legitimacy' to your government or your 'country' karl.

> and then had a civil war.  We might have problematic culture.

	'culture'

> We still have it in our constitution to protect the ability to rise up if
> something has gotten very wrong.

	yet another piece of infinitely dishonest nonsense yes. Your US cuntsitution still has all the slavery 'clauses' as well. Makes for hilarious reading.

	Now, are you mentioning this (fake) "ability to rise up if  something has gotten very wrong" because you think it's real or because you admit it shows how infinitely corrupt your 'country' is?