[ot][spam][wrong] crazy ramblings

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:01:54 PDT 2021

--

Live documentary.  Streamed to YouTube, Facebook, CBS, etc.

"And here we are with Mind Control, the
computer-augmented-self-reincarnated billionaire who took over the world!"

 A fat man sitting in front of a computer wired to a dismembered body waves
at the camera, smiling.

"Mr. Mind Control, is that your crowd control toolkit you have running on
that computer?  Would you tell us a little about it?"

 The man opens their mouth and a booming voice is heard from multiple
directions.  "Now, this is my corporation's invention.  Your non-disclosure
agreement prevents you from revealing the details to any other party,
including law enforcement.  The fine print says we can take over your brain
and body remotely if you violate the agreement."

 The computer has a huge display.  In a corner is a large video of a
newscasting office with a camera aiming at the viewer.  The image is
flicking to and fro, in sync with the motion of the newscaster's eyes and
head.

Mind Control speaks.  "This is the view out of the newscaster's eyes.  I
designed and built this way of inferring high resolution vision by training
machine learning algorithms on real human visual cortexes."