[ot][wrong] Introducing Rational Bias to an Irrational Community

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 18:30:27 PDT 2021

I'm thinking on how David's comments are bringing perspectives to the posts
here that otherwise are not well represented.

I'm worried both that the comments could dominate the dialog, but also I'm
worried that debate could be "won" against these comments, and then we
wouldn't see them any more.

These comments don't sound quite sensual to me, I don't really know, but
that fact that someone is saying them here means that people are saying
them elsewhere.  That means that people are believing them, and acting on
them.

Figuring out how to welcome and relate with the viewpoints behind these
comments, could help protect edge communities like this one.