Morning Spam

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:21:01 PDT 2021

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, 1:30 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 03:57:26 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Boss and Enslaved Peacenik walk into a surgery room.  Somehow nobody
> > notices them.
> >
> > Enslaved Peacenik: "The virus is somehow making surgeons implant
> > microcircuitry in people's bodies?"
>

>         first time you wrote something like that I (stupidly) thought it
> was meant as a criticism of technofascism. Now, it's clear it's pretty much
> the opposite.

It's a pattern of schizophrenia and such to "extremify" popular
technological fears and dangers, but it's very hard to write them down.
The belief that you are controlled remotely prevents you from talking about
the experiences of it.  Meanwhile, victims of slavery are often influenced
to believe these things to keep them under control.

Or at least, that was the case a couple decades ago.