John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 02:18:34 PDT 2021

> https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1408484338384179203
> Not Suicidal says Janice, #WHACKD

Amid all the hashtags and convo on the net as to being
WHACKD, there is now supposedly a suicide note...
which remains to be confirmed and released for public
authentication.

Even if so, it would not absolve the nature of it all, and that
is what the Libertarian and Cryptocurrency movement John
was a part of seeks to change.

Beyond any note, more things are yet to come.

https://apnews.com/article/john-mcafee-europe-business-technology-c3a6940808a8dd86a59ed71df0ff3fc2

"
An official source familiar with the investigation told The Associated
Press that a suicide note had been found in McAfee’s pocket. The
source, who was not authorized to speak about an ongoing judicial
inquiry, refused to comment on the content of the note.
McAfee’s Spanish lawyer, Javier Villalba, said that the family had not
been informed by authorities about the note.
"

Here are a couple views from the net...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0T0ypHOHc  Party candidate speaks out

@EricRWeinstein
The person, @officialmcafee, who reached out to me *obsessed* about
not being "suicided" like Jeffrey Epstein, is characterologically
the same as the person described hours before his death by his wife
here. Assume for the moment that his wife is correct in what she
says here...

"Janice McAfee, the widow of Antivirus creator John McAfee blames
U.S. authorities for his death, says he was not suicidal."

That would change the Bayesian priors considerably for me. The main
doubt I had and that he might actually have killed himself is that
my information was just over a year old. Prison could have changed
someone. Very unlikely in McAfee's case. But not impossible. Now I
think not.

No one on earth probably has gone to greater lengths (e.g. tattooing
themselves) in communicating "If I am found dead like Jeffrey Epstein
I was murdered." And he is found dead from gravity in a prison?
That sounds like something else. That sounds like a message killing.

ref: Antonio Caponigro, Marisol Castaneda, Abe Reles

Applying the same logic here, POSSIBLE MESSAGE KILLING TARGET: John
McAfee. John died in *exactly* the way he told us he would *never*
die: like Epstein. MESSAGE:

"We can get anywhere. You can't stop it by taking elaborate precaution.
We can always murder so it can't be proven."