piknik - copy/paste data over the Internet - joogle malware

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jun 26 09:18:36 PDT 2021

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 11:55:32 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 11:30 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:29:58 -0400
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Most of hacking happened outside the products of those technologies.
> > >
> > > Using open source cryptographic distributed networks and open hardware
> > > user-buildable user-repairable technologies is a huge thing.
> >

> >         are you replying to my list of evil-as-fuck US mafias, I mean
> > 'businesses'?
>

> are businesses local to the US now?

	what's that question even supposed to mean. Yes US businesses are local to the US. Vast majority of US business criminals live in the US, plus some 'representatives' invading other countries.

> > open hardware user-buildable user-repairable technologies is a huge thing.
> >
> >         it would be a huge thing if it existed.
> >

> It does!  Most people don't use open hardware,

	open hardware uses closed ICs manufactued by jim bell's mafia.

	But I guess your job description is US disinformation agent, so yeah.