Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:11:13 PDT 2021

As I said, I have an unlimited number of these, but it's going to take some
months or years I'm afraid.

--

Puddles of organs pile up in the hallway by robot janitor.  They sit,
waiting, giggling.  Suddenly one bursts out, "a businessman raped my mom!"

 The robot janitor whirrs into gear.  Gets outs its mushroom.  "Cleaning
up.  Take out the trash.  Cleaning up."  It begins pushing the organ
towards an incinerator.

The organs giggle and giggle.  "Wheeee!" says the one being pushed towards
the incinerator.

Others run around behind.  They wait, giggling, until the robot is about to
reach the disabled incinerator.  A little too early, amidst a frown from
the one having the ride, one bursts out "I get paid for murdering people.
My boss pays off and coerces the prosecutors when I get into trouble."

 The robot drops their passenger, whirrs around and begins heading back to
the new expression.  "Trash identified.  Disposing as per sanitation
protocols."

 Somebody walks by carrying a huge stack of paperwork, not seeing the robot
janitor.