[ot] [spam] [wrong] crazy rambling

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:04:07 PDT 2021

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 5:53 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Boss: "This Peace Pagoda thinks they can set up in my domain."
>
> Pesky plentiful peace pagodas perpetually propagating perspectives.

Peace Pagoda sits by boss.

"Boss, I would like to listen to your perspective to make sure people learn
of it and adopt it in the future."

 Boss replies,
"Peace Pagoda, I will not let you poison my people with this putrid
persuasiveness.  Please replace your brain with mine."

--

Peace Pagoda: "If I were to take out your brain you might get hurt!"

 Boss: "Don't worry, I have an enslaved military to handle that."