John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

David Barrett dbarrett at expensify.com
Fri Jun 25 23:09:41 PDT 2021

Can someone walk me through why he would be killed?

It would seem like US assassins wouldn't kill him when they just got
permission to extradite.  That must mean the conspiracy theory is that
someone *other* that the US was behind the supposed hit.  But who, and
why?  Is the fear that the US courts were going to get him to "turn" on
some underground criminal enterprise, so his associates killed him?  But
his crimes were so small scale and amateur, what kind of information could
even even have that's worth killing him over?

There seems to be a vague implication that this is part of... man, who even
knows what.  But something nefarious by Biden or the US or the Deep State
or something.  I just can't even follow the logic, however.  It really
seems more likely that he just... killed himself because he knew he was
going to be found guilty of crimes he knew he actually did, and didn't
favor a life behind bars, and wanted to go out as a legend rather than a
lamer.

-david