Edward Snowden Says Assange 'Could Be Next' After John McAfee Suicide

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jun 25 18:50:35 PDT 2021

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:40:22 -0700
David Barrett <dbarrett at expensify.com> wrote:

> Maybe just skipping ahead a few steps before getting pulled into a debate
> about the US government, do you agree with the concept of representative
> democracy involving different branches with checks and balances being a
> philosophically strong foundation for governance?

	anybody with half a brain and a minimum of intellectual honesty knows and admit that 'representative democracy' is a criminal joke and that 'checks and balances' is infinitely idiocy and propaganda.

	you have to be infinitely stupid or dishonest to pretend that GOVERNMENT is going to CHECK ITSELF.

> checks and balances

	you can divide the MAFIA in as many 'branches' as you want. You still get the MAFIA, a criminal organization that only works for its own criminal interests.

> I'm not eager to get into a conversation where you end up saying "But
> democracy sucks, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength."

	then get lost, asshole.