Edward Snowden Says Assange 'Could Be Next' After John McAfee Suicide

David Barrett dbarrett at expensify.com
Fri Jun 25 15:40:22 PDT 2021

Maybe just skipping ahead a few steps before getting pulled into a debate
about the US government, do you agree with the concept of representative
democracy involving different branches with checks and balances being a
philosophically strong foundation for governance?  Is your complaint that
the US government is an imperfect execution of a fundamentally sound
concept, or that the entire idea underpinning our government is
irredeemably flawed?

I'm not eager to get into a conversation where you end up saying "But
democracy sucks, war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength."

-david