piknik - copy/paste data over the Internet - joogle malware

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:11:44 PDT 2021

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 4:29 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 16:18:15 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 3:57 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf>
> wrote:

> > >         that uses malware from joogle. Proper response is to boycott
> it.
> > > Try again, but next time do not promote joogle malware.
> > >

> > When you visited the link to learn it is written in go (a google
> language),
> > did you miss the link to https://github.com/str4d/rage , an
> implementation
> > in rust?
>

>         I saw it after I sent the message. My point remains tho. The
> github page promotes joogle malware. Then again, stefan, like you, uses
> joomail...
>

>         Also if you click : https://age-encryption.org/v1
>
>         you're rededirect to more joogle malware
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/11yHom20CrsuX8KQJXBBw04s80Unjv8zCg_A7sPAX_9Y/preview
>

>         In other words, the authors push joogle malware at every turn. Not
> the sort of people that one should 'trust' with 'crypto'.

It is quite notable that many technologists, mostly non-jewish people, have
been supporting internet-dependent technologies ("go get", "cargo", "*.
google.com") in software development these past years, and that has been
pretty harmful in a variety of ways.

I blame isolation of people who are aware of certificate compromise, by
those who use it to support their power.